1. We regret we do not accomodate pets. 2. Letting of the property is from Saturday to Saturday, but alternative arrangements can be negotiated.
3. Access to the property is from 15:00 and the property must be vacated by 10:00.
4. Letting of this property is only to those named on the booking form. Strictly up to four persons only can be accomodated.
5. Subletting of the property is prohibited.
6. In the event of customer cancellation, every effort will be made by the owner to re-let the property during the said period. If the property cannot be re-let, the deposit paid will be forfeited. In the unlikely event of the proprietors cancelling the booking, a full refund of the deposit will be made.
Care of the Property The named hirer is responsible for maintaining the property, furniture, fixtures and fittings to the standard in which the property was hired. That is clean, tidy and in good repair. Any damage sustained to the above mentioned will result in payment from the named hirer, for costs of repairs.
Liability We have no liability for any death, personal injury or damage to your property/vehicles unless this results from our negligence. The hirer of the property does so at his or her own risk.
Open fire For your own safety, the fireguards provided must be used when the open fire is in use. The fires must not be left unattended at any time.
Right of entry We reserve the right to enter the property at a reasonable hour of the day, to inspect and/or carry out repairs and maintenance.
Contract The contract is between the Hirer and Mr & Mrs A Huggan, owner of Tigh a Phailean.